Premium Course: Class 11 & 12 Video Lectures - 2 Year IIT JEE PreparationMathematics | Physics | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2021)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for JEE (Main & Advanced), BITSAT and CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of Class 11 and 12.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Contains AIATS (All India Aakash Test Series), Mock Test, KYPY and NSE for regular assessment.
6. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
7. Detailed Study Planner to help you plan your syllabus and prepare you for the exams in a timely manner.
8. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
9. Access to Model Test Papers of Previous Year Papers, KVPY and NSE papers with Video Solution in the 'learn more' section of Aakash iTutor.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty. 30 years of Aakash's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning.
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Regular assesment via Mock Tests & AIATS. Get relative ranking & detailed solutions along with answer keys for all tests.
- Course content also available on SD cards which works even without internet.
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 10 days purchase
Two-year enrolments get complimentary access to AIATS (All India Aakash Test Series). AIATS enables Aakash and Non-Aakash students to test themselves at all India level. Students also learn how to handle the pressure of real board and competitive examinations within a stipulated time.
Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical WorldLocked
- Units & MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of MotionLocked
- Work, Energy & PowerLocked
- System of Particles & Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- Thermal Properties of MatterLocked
- Kinetic TheoryLocked
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesLocked
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox ReactionsLocked
- The s-Block ElementsLocked
- The p-Block ElementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles & TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
11 : Mathematics
- Basics of MathematicsLocked
- Relation and functionLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part- ILocked
- Principle of mathematical inductionLocked
- Quadratic EquationsLocked
- Complex number Part- ILocked
- Linear InequalitiesLocked
- Sequence and SeriesLocked
- Binomial theoremLocked
- Permutation and CombinationLocked
- Straight LineLocked
- Conic Section-ILocked
- Conic Section-IILocked
- Complex number Part- IILocked
- 3-D GeometryLocked
- Limits and DerivativesLocked
- Mathematical ReasoningLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part- IILocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges & FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic inductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics & Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Communication SystemLocked
12 : Chemistry
- Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- p-Block Elements (Strictly NCERT)Locked
- d & f-Block ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols, Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
- Chemistry in Everyday LifeLocked
12 : Mathematics
- Relations and FunctionsLocked
- Inverse Trigonometric FunctionsLocked
- Continuity and DifferentiabilityLocked
- Applications of DerivativesLocked
- Integrals (Indefinite and Definite)Locked
- Applications of IntegralsLocked
- Differential EquationsLocked
- Three Dimensional GeometryLocked
- Linear ProgrammingLocked
Reviews and Ratings
Did you know?
Mayank Agarwal, who secured AIR 141 in JEE 2018 was an Aakash iTutor student