Classic Course: Class 11 & 12 Video Lectures - 2 Year NEET PreparationBotany | Physics | Zoology | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2021)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for NEET & CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology of Class 11 and 12.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Detailed Study Planner to help you plan your syllabus and prepare you for the exams in a timely manner.
7. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
8. Access to Model Test Papers, Previous Year Papers, KVPY, NSE papers with Video Solution in the 'learn more' section of Aakash iTutor.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty. 30 years of Aakash's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning.
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Course content also available on SD cards which works even without internet.
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 7 days purchase
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical WorldLocked
- Units & MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of MotionLocked
- Work, Energy & PowerLocked
- System of Particles & Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- Thermal Properties of MatterLocked
- Kinetic TheoryLocked
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesLocked
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox ReactionsLocked
- The s-Block ElementsLocked
- The p-Block ElementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles & TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
11 : Botany
- Cell: The Unit of LifeLocked
- Cell Cycle & Cell DivisionLocked
- The living worldLocked
- Biological ClassificationLocked
- Morphology of Flowering PlantsLocked
- Anatomy of Flowering PlantsLocked
- Plant KingdomLocked
- Transport in PlantsLocked
- Mineral NutritionLocked
- Photosynthesis in Higher PlantsLocked
- Respiration in PlantsLocked
- Plant Growth and DevelopmentLocked
11 : Zoology
- Structural Organisation in Animals Animal TissuesLocked
- Digestion & AbsorptionLocked
- Breathing & Exchange of GasesLocked
- Body Fluids & CirculationLocked
- Excretory Products & their EliminationLocked
- Locomotion & MovementLocked
- Neural Control & CoordinationLocked
- Chemical Coordination & IntegrationLocked
- Animal Kingdom General Account & Non chordatesLocked
- Animal Kingdom ChordatesLocked
- Structural Organisation in Animals Animal MorphologyLocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges & FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic inductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics & Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Communication SystemLocked
12 : Chemistry
- Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- p-Block Elements (Strictly NCERT)Locked
- d & f-Block ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols, Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
- Chemistry in Everyday LifeLocked
12 : Botany
- Reproduction in OrganismsLocked
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering PlantsLocked
- Principles of Inheritance & VariationLocked
- Molecular Basis of InheritanceLocked
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food ProductionLocked
- Microbes in Human WelfareLocked
- Organisms and PopulationsLocked
- Biodiversity and ConservationLocked
- Environmental IssuesLocked
12 : Zoology
- Reproduction in OrganismsLocked
- Human ReproductionLocked
- Reproductive HealthLocked
- Evolution: Theories & EvidencesLocked
- Human Health & DiseaseLocked
- Animal HusbandryLocked
- Biotechnology-Principles and ProcessesLocked
- Biotechnology and its ApplicationsLocked
Reviews and Ratings
Did you know?
Siddharth Ravi, who secured AIR 25 in NEET 2018 was an Aakash iTutor student